Please Quote Reference Number 78796
- Super Star Office Administrator wanted
- Frontline office role supporting a successful team
- Fast paced, rewarding and challenging role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our award winning team, with 17 offices around the north shore and north west we often need relief and/or occasionally assistance with workload.
This is a casual role primarily for covering permanent staff who are away on leave, this could be planned leave or last minute sick leave cover so we are looking for someone reliable.
We are looking for a professional and personable Sales & Marketing Coordinator to provide exceptional support to one of our North Shore Branches. This position requires a resilient, efficient, enthusiastic and detail oriented person that has a willingness to learn and support others. Our ideal candidate would have previous administration and/or marketing experience but is not required.
Your role will be varied, with new tasks and challenges each and everyday. You will be responsible for ensuring the branch runs smoothly by providing administrative and marketing support. You will be the centre of all of the office activity.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing tasks include but are not limited to; entering property listings online, website management, office social media management, property advertising & contract administration
- Processing sales, including liaising with solicitors and assisting the sales team as required
- Assisting the branch manager by preparing sales meetings, office events and completing daily tasks as required
- Be the front line for the branch which includes answering the phone, responding to email enquires, hosting visitors and assisting with walk ins
- Manage and coordinate office resources and office presentation
To succeed in this role you’ll need:
- Problem Solving skills – be fast thinking and supportive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A bubbly, approachable and outgoing personality
- Strong MS Office experience, particularly across Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Social Media skills (Instagram, Facebook)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Great customer service skills
In return, you will be part of a vibrant, friendly team who pride themselves on their professionalism and award winning results, backed by a highly supportive team and management, with the latest systems.
If you are confident in your abilities to succeed and will thrive in this career opportunity, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter through the online application form.