Work Local, Live Local with Harcourts Cooper & Co
If you love the community you live in then sell it to others.
– Do you want to run your own business with the opportunity to create financial freedom?
– Want to spend less time in traffic, which means more time with the people you love, doing what you enjoy?
Then ‘work local, live local with us!’
Take control and launch your new career into real estate today!
A lot of people say they love property. A fortunate few actually take this feeling and turn it into a business.
It’s not easy and it requires dedication and perseverance, but lifelong financial freedom and independence can be yours for as long as you desire.
When you become a real estate salesperson you really are starting your own business. Putting yourself out there and taking on the world. It is a sure-fire way to make you feel alive. Knowing it’s all on you to succeed and then receiving the direct benefits of all your hard work is liberating and satisfying at the same time.
Are you good at delivering information? Do you feel like you work harder than others without always getting the recognition you should?
You will learn:
– What it takes to succeed from salespeople who started from scratch and found success in their first year.
– The different ways to get started in real estate, in case you don’t want to jump straight in the deep end.
– What investment is required to launch your own business in real estate.
– What to look for when choosing an office to join.
– What to look for in a Manager.
– The next steps you need to take to give yourself the best possible chance to succeed.
Harcourts Cooper & Co have a high brand awareness with high profile locations across Auckland’s North Shore and North West. Coupled with our reputation as trusted Real Estate professionals, this leads to a constant stream of buyers and sellers coming to us for advice on one of life’s biggest decisions.
If you’re wondering about your next career move, just wait till you hear what Real Estate can offer!