Full training provided!
- Do you have a can-do attitude and a community spirit?
- Experience not essential, but enthusiasm and attitude are!
- Join the Harcourts Cooper & Co Community Relationship Team
We are looking for someone to assist us with what we do within the North Shore community. We help hundreds of local schools, clubs, organisations and charities each and every year by way of supporting school fairs, sports day, art exhibitions,school picnics, Albany Lakes Summer Series, North Harbour junior rugby, Devonport Half Marathon, Hospice North Shore, Beach Series, MS and a lot more. We are looking for the right person to join our team to ensure that events run smoothly, that our community coffee & ice-cream truck is managed well and that our clients (aka our local community) are provided with exceptional customer service.
The Community Logistics Assistant will be part of the Community Relationship team reporting to the Manager and working with a team of casual event staff. There will be a mix of office work and actual event work with the emphasis being on setting up events (including gazebos, tables, chairs, branding etc), staffing and working in the coffee & ice-cream truck and breaking down after events including all cleaning, maintenance and follow up.
To be considered for this role you must have a full drivers license and be eligible to work in NZ and the following would be beneficial but not essential:
- Fitness & Strength (for carrying gazebos etc)
- Commitment to Customer Service (our clients deserve the best)
- Willingness to train into the role (of course)
- Ability to do whatever needs doing to get the job done with a smile on your face (because that’s what we do)
The role is not a strict Monday to Friday 9am-5pm as both evening and weekend work is required depending on what events are booked in. During the summer months the work week is usually from Friday to Tuesday and during winter months that can change to Wednesday to Sunday but flexibility in hours worked is essential as each day will be dictated by the events running on that day. Early starts or late finishes can sometimes be expected.