HR Advisor – Takapuna Support Office
- Experienced HR Advisor with a generalist background?
- Leading the HR function
- Join a fast paced, successful and dynamic team
Harcourts Cooper and Co is Harcourts largest franchise with 19 offices on the North Shore. Harcourts Cooper and Co feature heavily at all awards functions within the Harcourts Group both nationally and internationally as well as in the Real Estate if New Zealand annual Excellence Awards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable HR Advisor to lead their HR function. This is a sole-charge, autonomous role managing all aspects of HR for the business. With over 500 staff including contractors, this is a very busy role. As the sole HR practitioner you will cover all aspects of HR from preparing contracts and administration to managing ER issues.
This position is based in our modern Support Office in Takapuna where you will work closely with the Cooper and Co Branch Managers, the Operations Manager and Managing Director. You will be part of the management team and will have the chance to develop and shape the HR function with your own flavour and flair!
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and processing contracts and addendum letters,
- Advising Managers and Agents on ER issues,
- Guiding Managers through performance and change management processes,
- Managing the recruitment process alongside the manager; advertising roles, screening and interviewing candidates,
- Assisting with Careers Evenings,
- Ensuring the company is compliant with employment law and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, friendly approach and be willing to delve into all aspects of HR.
If you enjoy working in an exciting and complex Sales environment, are self-motivated and desire to work for a company where you can really showcase your HR skills then we want to hear from you.