Auction brought forward and will now be held via Live Stream on Tuesday 22 September 2020 from 3pm.
If you have an interest in this property please contact Kris or Devon asap.
The up-side with this opportunity packed property has no end. Great as is, with loads of room to add your own touches and value. Situated on a flat freehold site, a huge outdoor patio area flows from the rumpus and is perfect for entertaining in the afternoon sun. While the built in outdoor fire helps to keep the party going once the sun goes down.
Then there is the huge four car garage and workshop that presents loads of opportunity in itself. A home business? An easy minor dwelling conversion? Or, room to store all your toys, boats, bikes, jet-skis, even motor homes and caravans with will fit thanks to an over-height door.
- 1950's construction with north west aspect
- Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus rumpus/fourth bedroom and loft/office
- Freehold 675sqm section (approx)
- New roof in 2018, insulated ceiling and floor, HRV system and heat pump
- Large FOUR car semi-internal access garage with bus-height door
- Amazing outdoor living perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Walk to school, Shepherds Bush, Lysander Crescent Reserve and local shops
- Zoned for Birkdale Intermediate and Kauri Park School
- Easy access to public transport (bus stop right outside)
- Potential to convert garage into a minor dwelling (subject to council approval)
- Mixed Housing Suburban Zone
Situated just minutes to the shops and wharf, where the regular ferry will have you in the City in just 40 minutes, or across to Hobsonville Point for dinner and drinks in 10. Or enjoy the local area, with an amazing local network of trails and walkways, and great beaches to enjoy the summer sun.
Perfect for families, first home buyers, investors and even developers. Our owners need to free up some capital, so this fantastic home has to go.
See you at the open homes!
DOCUMENTS: For the LIM and Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz and use code 91UL
AUCTION: Onsite, 4pm Sunday 27 September 2020 (Unless Sold Prior)
TuesdayTue 22nd Sep 202022nd Sep 3:00 PM15:00 (Harcourts Takapuna)
|Flooring||Timber, Tiles and Carpet|
|Kitchen||Standard, Open plan, Upright stove and Breakfast bar|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport|