(Unless Sold Prior)
- If you are looking for a home of convenience this is it. Keeping pace with today's busy lifestyle this secure location is fantastic.
- Brick and cedar build with easy care grounds, this north facing home bathes in sunshine. Come home from work and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Spacious open plan living, with newer kitchen, good sized dining and lounge spaces flowing to the deck and garden.
- Master bedroom has its own walk-in wardrobe and access to the spacious main bathroom. Two other bedrooms, one with extra storage, plus another bathroom means a comfortable home for all.
- Internal access garaging with a carport.
- Nothing could be simpler than walking to the park down the end of the street, enjoying the swimming pool and recreation area, all with easy access to the bus stops and ferry.
- Must be sold, check it out!
To download the property files, please visit
WednesdayWed 26th Feb 202026th Feb 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM17:30 - 18:00
ThursdayThu 5th Mar 20205th Mar 6:30 PM18:30 (128 Hurstmere Rd, Takapuna)
|Roof||Tile, Concrete and Coated roof|
|Construction||Weatherboard, Block and Cedar|
|Flooring||Carpet, Floating and Vinyl|
|Kitchen||Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate|
|Ensuite||Separate shower, Bath|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|