Please note this property is now SOLD.
Elevated with stunning views, and offering low maintenance family living, this immaculately presented and fully renovated home offers flexible living options and separation to suit many different lifestyle requirements.
Enjoy modern open plan living and outdoor entertaining all with stunning sea & city views, the deck a perfect spot for summer barbecues and alfresco dining. While outside, pets & kids will enjoy more than enough space to play, with fully fenced and gated grounds providing safety and security. Professionals without either, will surely love the low maintenance lifestyle also on offer.
- 1970's construction brick & block construction
- Modern, open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Views of the sea to the city
- Amazing flow to outdoor living soaked in all day sunshine
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Single internal access garage with extra off-street parking
- Walk to Milford shops, close to Greville Reserve, local beaches, motorway access and public transport
- Zoned for Forrest Hill School, Milford School, TNIS and both Westlake Boys & Girls
Located perfectly for families young and old, with beaches and schooling to parks and shopping all either a walk or short journey away, you can't go wrong. Our owners have purchased and are ready to rock and roll, with flexible and long settlement terms available.
Be sure to get along and view.
CURRENT CV: $1,100,000
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS: For the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code 98MC
AUCTION DETAILS: On Site, 4.30pm Monday 9th December 2019 (Unless Sold Prior)
MondayMon 9th Dec 20199th Dec 4:30 PM16:30 (On site)
|Roof||Concrete and Tile|
|Construction||Weatherboard, Block, Brick and Cedar|
|Flooring||Carpet, Tiles and Timber|
|Kitchen||Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal and Finished in Other (ENG STONE)|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops|