FOR SALE with vacant possession:
This iconic standalone property in Albany Village has for many years been occupied by The Wine Box Restaurant. It is a wonderful opportunity for a new owner-occupier in the restaurant business to move into a premises that is aptly fitted out.
Or there is the alternative for an investor looking for a property to lease with the potential for future development.
The premises consists of 110m² (approx.) standalone building on a 373m² (more or less) corner site of Dairy Flat Highway and Kell Drive, with 64m² (approx.) covered balcony on three sides of the building, small private yard to the rear and enjoys two road frontages.
It offers good exposure to an arterial route with over 30,000 vehicles passing by daily. The property is well-located in the heart of Albany Village, close to the Westfield Albany, Albany Mega Centre, various supermarkets and Albany buses.
There are many apartments within near vicinities such as Library Lane, Rose Garden Apartments, Risland Albany and there is the new $120 million office building for Auckland Council.
- Ideally suited for a new restaurant business with hood and extractor system, stainless bench and plumbed bar (and other chattels) remaining
- Or opportunity to redevelop
- Zoned Business - Local Centre, height permitted 18 metres
- Corner site
- Excellent position in Albany Village, close to all Albany amenities and transport
- Rear area suitable for car parking
Inspections strictly by appointment.
For more information and an appointment to view this property, please contact the agent at NAI Harcourts Cooper & Co today.
ThursdayThu 11th Nov 202111th Nov 6:30 PM18:30 (In rooms)