Ockleston Landing is a peaceful, prestigious enclave in Hobsonville. The limited-edition collection of sites is close to the expansive Hobsonville Point community, accessed via the Clarks Lane footbridge, but offers an alternative prospect for those who wish to be slightly removed from the town centre.
· Sites ranging from approx. 300-400m2
· Titles and Geotech reports available
· Excellent transport options: bus, ferry and motorway on-ramps
· Close to Albany and Westgate shopping, dining and entertainment precincts
· In zone for Hobsonville Primary and Hobsonville Point Secondary School.
Access to the exclusive neighbourhood is via the Brigham Creek exit on the Upper-Harbour Motorway, through the second roundabout, past the café and along the picturesque rural lane, which arrives at the smart stone entranceway.
Ockleston Landing presents an enticing prospect in a peaceful, picturesque yet highly convenient location. Astute purchasers will recognise the potential to create a brand new, custom-built dream home in an upmarket Hobsonville pocket. The sections are selling extremely fast therefore your urgency is essential. Call now to discover more.