(Unless Sold Prior)
Calling builders, investors, families who are happy to take on a project!
Do you not like participating in the Auction process? Or aren't in a position to buy at auction? Need time to complete your own due diligence? Want to do your own building report after you have secured the property?
For sale now "By negotiation" for a limited time. If not under contract by 6th March we will be auctioning on the 18th March.
- Plaster cladding, concrete foundations - vendor realistic and wants it sold now!
- Perfectly positioned in the heart of Castor Bay, Parr Terrace's quiet yet well-connected neighbourhood is located so close to the main transport route of East Coast Road, as well as Milford, Takapuna and the North Shore's golden beaches.
- Great school zones: Campbells Bay Primary, Murrays Bay Intermediate, Takapuna Normal Intermediate, Westlake Girls and Boys High Schools.
- Quiet and peaceful cul de sac, sea views from living areas.
- Freehold site, with low maintenance grounds ensure that those with busy lifestyles can concentrate on enjoying their free time.
- Offering a total of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living, large internal access garaging. This is a great entertainer offering a sociable layout flowing to private decks at the rear.
- Exterior recently painted.
After 17 wonderful years in this great home our vendor's motivation is high - a new home has been purchased and the move North has already been made.
Realistic price expectations, flexible with regard to settlement terms.
This is your opportunity to secure a freehold property, seawardside Castor Bay.
Call me NOW! Please note that under COVID alert level 3 we can do a maximum of 2 private viewings per day. Please call me now to book your time to view.
Conjunctionals from all agents are very welcome.
To access all documents relating to the sale go to: www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/DN3W
Please register via this link as new documents can be added at any time.
SundaySun 7th Mar 20217th Mar 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM11:00 - 11:30
ThursdayThu 18th Mar 202118th Mar 6:30 PM18:30 (128 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna)
|Locality||Close to schools, Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to shops, Close to transport|
|Views||City, Urban, Water|
|Kitchen||Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate|
|Electrical||Satellite dish, TV points|
|Flooring||Carpet and Tiles|
|Construction||Plaster and Block|
|Roof||Concrete, Tile and some butynol. replaced recently with 10 year warranty.|