Panoramic 180-degree views of the beautiful Hauraki Gulf, Gulf Harbour Marina and village and the green fairways of two world class golf courses. Sit back, relax, and breathe in the truly spectacular landscape.
This 2016 built weatherboard home with immaculate finishing and features on display throughout with seamless flow and superb separation inside and out giving you freedom to function perfectly and enjoy all this wonderful area has on offer.
Featuring two master bedrooms complete with lavish ensuites and two further double bedrooms with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas to accommodate the whole family.
Our vendors are locked into their next move, ready to pass on this very special property to the next lucky owner.
This property deserves your attention, today!
Features and Benefits:
- Freehold title, 601m2 land (more or less)
- 242m2 (approx) floor area
- Stunning panoramic views of the Hauraki Gulf
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms (4 toilets)
- Flooring: tiles, carpet & timber floors
- Multiple living areas and indoor/outdoor flow onto large deck/lawn/patio
- Double garaging with internal access
- Multiple off-street parking
- Other: heat pump, infinity gas, electric awning, workshop, fishpond, central vac, double glazed, underfloor heating
- Close proximity to public transport, beaches, motorways, shopping and amenities
- School zones - Whangaparaoa College
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops|
|Kitchen||Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Breakfast bar|
|Electrical||TV points, TV aerial|
|Flooring||Tiles, Timber and Carpet|
|Insulation||Walls, Floor, Ceiling|
|Joinery||Aluminium, Double glazing|