What's not to love with this super located freehold home located in one of Auckland's top zoned schools - Westlake Boys & Girls High!
You will be impressed with what this home has to offer with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 masters with ensuites), a brand new, low maintenance, secure family home and great indoor/outdoor flow to a lovely low maintenance courtyard area.
This boutique modern development has been built to the highest standard with quality appliances and elegant fixtures and fittings throughout including a neutral interior pallet perfectly designed to suit everyone's own décor.
Centrally located, freehold elevated townhouses constructed in vertical & horizontal weatherboards giving you confidence in your buying decision.
Explore the 4 options of accommodation available today (30A, 30B, 30C and 30D Becroft) all representing excellent value on the North Shore.
- Choose from 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom & 4 toilets (3 available) or 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & 4 toilets (30D Becroft Drive)
- Open plan living flowing out to north facing private courtyard area
- Designer Kitchen with Bosch Appliances & Engineered stone benchtop
- Linea Oblique weatherboards, Long Run Coloursteel Roof with Double Glazed Windows
- Heat Pump, Central Vac, Alarm, Intercom system, Gas Infinity, Carpet in Garage plus Underfloor heating in Bathrooms.
- Zoned for top schools including Westlake Boys & Girls Highs plus Forrest Hill Primary just a short walk;
- Close access to motorway, public transport, parks and local shopping areas.
- 10yr Master builders guarantee with a 365 day maintenance period available for peace of mind
Now is your opportunity to make your next move here in the heart of Forrest Hill - you'll love us for it! Call me now for more information.
Title expected to be issued late 2020.
To stay up to date with latest developments please register here
SundaySun 25th Oct 202025th Oct 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM14:15 - 15:00
SaturdaySat 31st Oct 202031st Oct 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM14:15 - 15:00
SundaySun 1st Nov 20201st Nov 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM14:15 - 15:00
SaturdaySat 7th Nov 20207th Nov 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM14:15 - 15:00
SundaySun 8th Nov 20208th Nov 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM14:15 - 15:00
|Joinery||Aluminium, Double glazing|
|Flooring||Other (Laminate Hardwood), Carpet and Tiles|
|Kitchen||New, Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools|