Every now and then we come across truly special properties and 7 Clarks Lane is certainly one of those. Built circa 1900 it was originally the Hobsonville Parish and School, and the hub of the community for many many years. It stood proudly in place for around a century before being relocated in 2008, then lovingly and masterfully restored and extended in 2015 to create the stunning home you see today.
Many of the original features remain and have been beautifully restored, including the stunning Matai floors, while careful updates and modernisation provide the creature comforts of modern living, without impacting the home's heritage, history and character.
For a little more accommodation, plans are available to easily convert part of the garage creating a total of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas and 3 car garaging.
- Circa 1900s weatherboard construction with North West aspect
- Freehold 1998sqm section (more or less)
- Concept Plans available to easily create 4 bed, 3 bath, 2 living and 3 car garaging.
-The original Hobsonville Chapel & School
- Amazing polished wooden floors throughout ground level
- Two bedrooms both with en-suites and walk in robes
- Huge 6+ car garage with generous storage racks. Could store up to 9 cars.
- Additional bus port or boat parking
- Mezzanine area currently used as a study, perfect for working from home
- Large outdoor area perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Zoned for Hobsonville Point School, Hobsonville Point Secondary School & St Paul's School
A display of only the finest craftsmanship and the perfect balance of modern living, heritage and history, to appreciate the love and attention to detail that has gone into creating this remarkable home, it really must be seen in person.
Clarks Lane enjoys a very peaceful, rural atmosphere, but is just a short walk over the bridge from all that vibrant Hobsonville Point has to offer - transport, shopping, education, drinking and dining.
Whilst it will be an emotional sale, it is a sale that will happen. Whether you're looking to buy or out of interest, all are welcome. See you at the open homes.
CURRENT CV: $1,640,000
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS: For the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code BH4T
Auction Details: On Site, 11am Sunday 22 November 2020 (Unless Sold Prior)
SundaySun 22nd Nov 202022nd Nov 11:00 AM11:00 (On site)