To make a viewing you must click "make a booking" or email the agent. You will then receive update and new viewings.
This landmark spacious home, often admired but rarely available, is splendidly positioned in a cul-de-sac directly across from Shoal Bay's Lansdowne Reserve, offering:
- A truly magnificent huge 420m2 floor area home including 3 car garaging & workshop redesigned and extended by Gary Bonham, Award winning Master Builder as his personal home
- North facing palm fringed 1,012m2 freehold land (more or less) including feature landscaped gardens, plus off-street boat / motorhome or additional car parking
- Salt water heated concrete pool immediately outside from the huge family room / teenage retreat and paved outdoor entertaining area and flat lawn
- The ground floor affords great space for a growing family with separate living including a couple of bedrooms, bathroom, plus that enormous 30m2 family/potential media room
- Upstairs opens up a whole new domain of open plan living, matched with expansive Shoal Bay sea views, alfresco covered deck dining, master & ensuite, 2 further bedrooms (or one as an office)
- Truly an exceptional location with "all year-round holiday lifestyle" and watersports on offer, including boating, kayaking, kiteboarding or windsurfing literally on your doorstep
- Alternatively, if commuting by Ferry to Auckland's CBD, or a Hauraki Gulf boating / fishing adventure beckons, enjoy a relaxing stroll down the road via Sir Peter Blake Parade to the Bayswater Marina & Ferry Terminal
The rent is inclusive of pool and garden maintenance.
Move in Costs
4 weeks rent
2 weeks rent in advance
To make an application click the following link: To apply follow the link: www.tpsportal.co.nz/tenancy_application/tps1324
All those over the age of 18 living in the property must apply.