(Unless Sold Prior)
Notice: The auction for this property has been brought forward due to a pre-auction offer been accepted. This auction is now being held today Tuesday 29th September at 4.30pm, at Harcourts auction rooms, 128 Hurstmere Rd, Takapuna.
Modern & Freehold in Coastal Beach Haven!
Cleverly designed with contemporary styling and all the positives that only a modern home of a few years old can offer.
Here's your chance to secure this spacious brick and weatherboard home on a 628m2 freehold section in coastal Beach Haven. Within walking distance to the Beach Haven shops and the heart of the Haven with public transport and the ferry providing easy city access just minutes away.
The home offers excellent flow from the interconnected living and open plan kitchen and dining opening out to a wonderful tiered deck for entertaining and enjoying the sun. The decks extend out facing native bush providing privacy and a feeling of seclusion that can be difficult to find with homes in a metro area.
Inside you'll be thrilled to discover the high spec kitchen, with quality appliances, stone benchtops, and masses of storage with wooden floors and fully tiled floor to ceiling bathrooms.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with 2 living areas and 2 car garaging plus off-street parking.
- Open plan living with great flow to spacious lounge and dining areas.
- Modern spec kitchen with high end appliances and high studs for sense of space.
- The house is approx. 5-6 years old, and built to spec with central vacuum system, heat pump, full insulation, double glazing and piped for gas.
- Adults and kids will LOVE the great indoor/outdoor flow, perfect for BBQs with the entire family and friends.
- The Master bedroom is spacious with a huge walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
- The other bedrooms are all proper double bedrooms and all with built in wardrobes.
- All bathrooms are immaculately tiled from floor to ceiling with a modern colour scheme.
- Good quality Plush carpet and wooden floors throughout the kitchen.
- Second living/reading area or study upstairs allowing for multiple living options and separation for the kids.
- Very private and quiet location in a bush setting with landscaped gardens and lawn space for the kids and pets to play.
A tight-knit community, a wonderful place to live and a smart place to buy. Your family will love you for it.
Our vendors have firmly committed to their next move, giving you a window of opportunity to provide your family with the lifestyle they deserve. Act quickly and enquire now!
All agencies are welcomed for conjunction.
Download property files - Copy and paste this link into your browser to register to receive all files:- https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/XA64
View video: Copy & paste this link into your browser to view:- https://youtu.be/gzLDozVEdz0
Floorplan - Copy & paste this link into your browser to view:- https://bit.ly/3mquNpa
TuesdayTue 29th Sep 202029th Sep 4:30 PM16:30 (In Rooms, 128 Hurstmere Rd Takapuna)
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|
|Kitchen||Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)|
|Flooring||Tiles, Carpet and Timber|
|Insulation||Walls, Floor, Ceiling|
|Construction||Weatherboard and Brick|
|Roof||Tile and Concrete|