With resource consent granted and a new stormwater connection installed on-site, the sub-division of this 852sqm freehold property is guaranteed. Consent has been granted to keep the existing 1960's weatherboard home, and build 2 new homes on the back. However reports are available showing more lucrative options building 3-4 new freestanding homes and removing the current property. (subject to approval)
The elevated position provides stunning city views to the Sky Tower, and the location is pure convenience. Close to schools, motorways, public transport and all the the beautiful North Shore has to deliver.
- 852sqm Freehold Section
- City views
- Resource Consent GRANTED to sub-divide
- New Stormwater connection installed on-site
- Bulk & Location + Feasibility Reports Available
- 1960's weatherboard construction with new roof
- Currently tenanted - tenant wants to stay.
- Mixed Housing Suburban Zone
- Three bedrooms, One bathroom, single garage
- Carport plus plenty of off-street parking
- Easy motorway access and public transport options
- Short Walk to Becroft Park, playgrounds, public transport and school
- Zoned for Forrest Hill School, Sunnynook School and Dual Westlake
An easy development opportunity in Westlake zone - get in quick, owner wants out and this one must be sold.
Current CV: $1,455,000
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS: For the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code ED7Q
See you at the open homes!
SundaySun 27th Sep 202027th Sep 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM13:00 - 13:30