AUCTION BROUGHT FORWARD - 25TH AUGUST 3.00PM
Yes viewing can be arranged during alert level 3 - phone agent to book a time!
Whilst light on kerb appeal on first encounter you will be pleasantly surprised on entering the delightful indoor/outdoor living spaces of this newly modernised weatherboard home. A great first home /Bays entry opportunity, positioned for maximum sun on its own freehold title in an enclave of quality homes, just a few metres up the road to restaurants, cafes and close to the beach. This is your chance to enjoy an enviable bays lifestyle without breaking the Bank!
Boasting 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 separate lounge rooms - a rare one size fits all - the layout of this attractive home spread over two levels works for families of all ages and size as well as professional couples or investors seeking the freedom of low maintenance living.
- ON MAIN LEVEL: generous light and sunny lounge opening out to elevated deck.
- Streamline functional kitchen with 900cm freestanding oven, induction hob, twin sinks and two pantries.
- Three double bedrooms (including master with walk-in robe), and two bathrooms.
- DOWNSTAIRS: a large living /rumpus room opening out to a sunny courtyard, third bathroom and two double bedrooms, which - depending on family size - could be used as a study or hobby/ games room.
- Laundry room and storage space.
- Parking for two cars.
Walking distance to local schools and zoned for Rangitoto College. Easy access to public transport, motorway, Albany Shopping and Business Centres.
To view/download property files please visit: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/48Q2
TuesdayTue 25th Aug 202025th Aug 3:00 PM15:00 (128 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna)
|Construction||Corrugated Iron, Weatherboard and Block|
|Flooring||Carpet, Polished and Tiles|
|Kitchen||New, Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal and Pantry|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools|