Experience the epitome of executive Stanley Point living, showcasing the most outstanding intimate 180-degree inner harbour & CBD views, rivalled only by the clifftop masterpiece home itself, which has recently enjoyed an extensive "no expense spared" renovation, that has yet to be lived in!
Entertaining options abound from two living areas. An expansive deck with seamless glass balustrading has uninterrupted spectacular City views by day or night and unsurpassed waterfront action up and down the harbour. The additional spacious North facing terrace offers privacy and sun with alternate views across Ngataringa Bay to Bayswater Marina for that leisurely brunch or morning coffee.
Construction is low maintenance brick and cedar with a concrete tile roof spread across three generous levels from the double car garaging with internal access, billiard / rumpus, downstairs office, to the main open plan living, dining and designer kitchen, 2 bedrooms, ensuited bathroom and powder room. Upstairs the generous master bedroom suite includes an additional 3rd living area or parents retreat, tiled ensuite, both with expansive harbour views to wake up to, tiled ensuite and a 4th bedroom.
Renovation Features Include:
- New kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances including induction hob and in bench downdraft extraction, composite stone benchtops, loads of storage with double backed island bench cabinets
- New Fairview aluminium joinery with double glazing throughout
- Fully relined with new gib and insulation in the walls and ceiling
- New LED Lighting plus David Trubridge pendants
- Intercom and electric swing gate
- Italian Rimadesio custom made library units included in the chattels
- Fully repainted (interior colour "Rice Cake" & exterior colour Resene "Iron Sand")
- Polished Rimu solid timber floors, new carpet and tiles
- Reticulated mains Gas for central heating, water heating and an electronically operated "Real Fires" gas fireplace in the lounge
- Decks rebuilt with new Kwila hardwood and safety glass balustrading
- Double garaging with new auto door, off street parking, landscaped gardens
- Option to purchase some of the iconic vintage or high-end Italian "B&B" and "Herman Miller" designer furniture separately via expressions of interest
Future proof your investment not only with this superb fully renovated clifftop home sited on 1,088m2 freehold land, but also enjoy the added protection offered by purchasing in prestigious Stanley Point surrounded by multi-million dollar properties including the magnificent residential waterfront Spencer estate being developed across the road.
Combine all this on offer with Devonport Village, Cafes and Ferry services to Auckland's CBD and Waiheke, high decile schools, plus Stanley Point's "secret cove", Ngataringa Tennis Club and Park at Stanley Bay or commuter downtown ferry service.
The question to ask yourself is when can I move in?
Phone now for a private viewing or attend an Open Home as advertised.
For further property information: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/5652
To view the ebook for this property:
SundaySun 9th Aug 20209th Aug 1:45 PM - 2:30 PM13:45 - 14:30
|Roof||Concrete and Tile|
|Construction||Weatherboard, Brick and Cedar|
|Joinery||Aluminium, Double glazing|
|Insulation||Wonder Wool, Walls, Ceiling|
|Flooring||Carpet, Timber, Tiles and Polished|
|Electrical||Rewired (Partially rewired)|
|Kitchen||New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)|
|Ensuite||Bath, Separate shower|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|