- Currently occupied by tenants who would love to stay;
- A cute stand alone 2 bedroom home built in the 1960s;
- With two garages downstairs, full ceiling height and plumbing (laundry), look at the possibility of creating a 3rd bedroom!
- A great opportunity for Investors to bolster their portfolio;
- First home buyers establish yourselves on the property ladder;
- Or this could be a worthy project for renovators;
- A one half share of 1012m2 of sunny flat land, a blank canvas ready for love!
- Easy and quick access to schooling including Hauraki Primary, Belmont Intermediate and Takapuna Grammar;
- The hub of Takapuna with its cafes, bars, restaurants and shops is around five minutes' drive or a 20 minute walk;
- Be settled for Spring and Summer with Takapuna Beach down the road, perfect for swimming and boating!
- Our investor quits, surplus to requirements, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
For further property information:
To view the ebook for this property:
SundaySun 9th Aug 20209th Aug 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM11:00 - 11:30
|Construction||Weatherboard and Block|
|Flooring||Carpet and Vinyl|
|Electrical||TV points, Phone extensions|
|Kitchen||Original, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel|
|Aspect||North, West, East|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|