(Unless Sold Prior)
Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous 5560sqm section, this wonderful property offers multiple income streams and an excellent work from home opportunity not to be missed!
- Spacious and inviting, the main house offers comfortable open-plan family living with wonderful indoor-outdoor flow and the added benefit of a sunny conservatory.
- The outdoor entertainment area offers plenty of space for social gatherings, including a large deck and petanque lawn.
- Tucked away upstairs, the master bedroom features a newly renovated ensuite, stylish built-in drawers, a private balcony and the added benefit of a separate dressing room.
- Downstairs on the lower level, you'll find a rumpus room for the kids to enjoy, plus three double bedrooms. There's also a small fourth bedroom flowing off from the main living area.
- Beautifully presented, this delightful one bedroom home offers great extra income potential.
- Downstairs offers an open-plan living area with deck, tidy kitchen, laundry area and bathroom.
- The spiral staircase upstairs leads you to the master bedroom with office space and a small balcony, to enjoy the wonderful green outlook on offer.
- Separated from the main house, this space is currently set up for extended family living - although it would also work well as a large office space or self-contained unit for borders.
- Spread out over two levels, it features a tidy open-plan living area downstairs, with a double bedroom upstairs.
SUPER-SIZED GARAGE & WORKSHOP:
- Offering space aplenty, the flexibility of this large area means it can be used as a workshop, home trade business, home gym, space for the big boy toys... and more!
- It also includes an upstairs area that's currently used as an office with storage space.
With our vendors downsizing after 30 years living on this wonderful property, this opportunity is sure to appeal to those seeking private and flexible family living with income potential! Super close to motorway access and in zone for Greenhithe School and Albany Junior and Senior High schools, this is an investment worth doing your numbers on. Call now to view!
To view the property documents, copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/F29W
SaturdaySat 15th Aug 202015th Aug 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM13:30 - 14:00
SundaySun 16th Aug 202016th Aug 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM13:30 - 14:00
SundaySun 16th Aug 202016th Aug 2:00 PM14:00 (On site)
|Kitchen||Modern, Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled and Pantry|
|Flooring||Timber and Carpet|
|Insulation||Walls, Floor, Ceiling|