Only 6km outside of the lively town of Whangamata you will find this secret slice of paradise.
Boasting 21.9 hectares (54.2 acres) of mixed hill and river land bordering on the verdant Coromandel Native forest, this landbank opportunity is one not to be missed.
The vista stretches over the lush valley and forest across to the reflective sun kissed glow off the azure pacific Ocean, which you will see from some of the potential house sites.
The near neighbours are clustered In developed farmlets around the entry if you need to borrow that cup of sugar, or if you need a few more amenities the short drive to the shopping district of Whangamata means this is the perfect spot for your private country escape.
For the avid Golfers, the 4.5 star Whangamata Golf Course is a mere 4km away, and for a post golf swim, you have 250m of riverfront land and access to a swimming hole.
Additional features include:
- Wentworth Valley Rd is in the middle of Council works to seal the whole road. This is due to be completed in the spring.
- There is a natural mountain spring that flows all year with water flowing strongly, even through droughts. This gives one the luxury of total independence from unreliable rainfall supply.
- There is a regrowth pine forest underway on 10 ha for a future nest egg, with sections of Mature and recently planted native bush.
- There is 1 ha of pasture land on the riverside.
- A well-constructed Concrete river crossing, and internal road gives you easy city car access to the upper section of the land.
This is perfect for a conveniently located country escape / eco retreat, with proximity to waterfalls, bush walks and various White sandy Coromandel beaches Such as Whiritoa, Onemana and Opoutere.
If you would like to view, or you need more information, please give me a call to discuss!
* Price is excluding gst
To view/download property files please visit: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/O2CD