(Unless Sold Prior)
In the same family for over 100 years, this is your special one-off opportunity for 2020 to acquire the rarest commodity of bare land in Devonport subject to a "bulldoze and build" with Council consent.
Come and inspect to make up your own mind whether the existing dwelling is salvageable or if it will be a clean slate to start afresh?
Immerse yourself in the secret garden, meander your way along the pathways through the dense overgrown foliage and discover a world of lost fruit trees including Peach, Old fashion Plum, Grapes and Fejoa plants, all holding their breath for a new owner to cherish and be rewarded in return.
This property represents a wonderful development for a family with vision or a builder to rediscover the hidden treasures on offer by developing this magnificent site within immediate proximity to the Village amenities and Ferry to the CBD or Waiheke Island.
- North facing freehold site of 607m2 (more or less) within easy walking of the Devonport Township
- Explore options with Council to obtain Resource Consent (circa $3k) to receive approval to demolish the existing dwelling
- A rarity for Devonport - enjoy designing a brand new family home
- Planning consent will need to be sought perhaps for a "replica Villa" design under our Devonport Heritage zone with open plan living and entertaining at the rear for sun and privacy
- Landscape the back garden where there is plenty of room for a guest house & pool
Full of potential this could be yours; 54 Calliope Road is to be sold, start planning now by making an appointment to view.
For further property information:
To view the e-book for this property: http://www.propertyfile.nz/54-calliope-road/
SaturdaySat 30th May 202030th May 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM13:15 - 14:00
SundaySun 31st May 202031st May 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM13:15 - 14:00
SaturdaySat 6th Jun 20206th Jun 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM13:15 - 14:00
SundaySun 7th Jun 20207th Jun 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM13:15 - 14:00
SundaySun 7th Jun 20207th Jun 2:00 PM14:00 (On site)