(Unless Sold Prior)
Privacy, location and an abundance of native flora and fauna are at the forefront in this immaculately presented family home in the sought-after suburb of Castor Bay and Westlake zone. Sleek lines and an impressive open plan living area with stunning native timber floors that flow onto the landscaped outdoor zone with extensive decking for al fresco dining, and chilling with family and friends while the kids play on the generous lawn surrounded by songful Tui's.
There is plenty of room for everyone, thanks to the self-contained studio, perfect for the large family craving separation or supplemental income stream.
So much on offer here, so be quick and jump on this opportunity.
- 947m2 (more or less) Freehold land
- Self contained studio (great rental return)
- Native timber floors (polished)
- Long run iron roofing
- School zones: Westlake Boys and Girls, Murrays Bay Intermediate and Campbells Bay School
- Carport, 4+ off-street parking
- Huge storage
- Close proximity to Milford Beach, Milford Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, public transport, motorways and amenities
Call Gavin on 021 150 1476 or Sam on 021 02899535 for further details.
SundaySun 16th Feb 202016th Feb 4:00 PM16:00 (On site)
|Construction||Weatherboard and Block|
|Flooring||Polished, Carpet, Timber and Tiles|
|Kitchen||Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools|