Our owners have purchased and they're looking for a result before Christmas!
Auction on-site Monday 16 December at 7pm (unless sold prior)
Cute with a capital C. Opportunity with a capital O. This gorgeous fully renovated bungalow offers 2 bedrooms in the main house plus a large sleep-out, perfect for teens or border or flatmates, plus double garaging.
Sun soaked and full of appeal with little to do but sit back, relax and enjoy. Entertain friends and family on the huge entertaining areas which flow seamlessly from the home to the yard, while enjoying an elevated outlook over the valley.
Zoned Mixed Housing Urban, there is almost certainly significant development potential either now, or at some stage in the future. A great option for those looking to get their foot on the ladder, with significant upside to rapidly improve your position in years to come.
- 1960's weatherboard construction
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom, plus sleep-out
- 733sqm approx freehold section zoned Mixed Housing Urban
- Modern & renovated with nothing to do but move in and enjoy
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with gorgeous timber flooring
- Huge outdoor entertaining areas soaked in sunshine
- Double lock-up garaging with automated door
- Three heat pumps, warm and snug in winter
- Walk to schools, reserves, and Marlborough Park
- Plans included to convert sleep-out to a self contained flat
- Zoned for both Westlake Boys & Girls
Don't delay this is a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, investors and developers. See you at the open homes!
DOCUMENTS: For the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code 4078
AUCTION: On-Site 7pm Monday 16 December 2019 (Unless Sold Prior)
SundaySun 15th Dec 201915th Dec 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM13:30 - 14:00
MondayMon 16th Dec 201916th Dec 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM18:30 - 19:00
MondayMon 16th Dec 201916th Dec 7:00 PM19:00 (On site)
|Kitchen||Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Other (Eng Stone)|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops|