(West-facing Princess Wharf apartment)
If you had ever thought of investing in Real Estate, now could just be that time as our vendor's instructions are clear and his motivation is undeniable: "It must be SOLD!"
Giving you an opportunity to acquire this prime location for far less than you may think!
- 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom
- Generously sized 50m2 apartment with open plan kitchen, dinning & lounge.
- If you've been looking for your perfect retirement fund or ideal investment, this could be it!
- Situated on the 4th level of Shed 20
- Tenanted for $525 P/W
- Located in most vibrant and sought-after location in the Heart of Auckland close to endless amenities, restaurants, shops, public transport stations, a ferry terminal and so much more.
- Any astute buyer with an eye to the future and the opportunity for significant capital gain will recognise this prime real estate opportunity.
- How low will the vendor go, we are not sure, but tell us what you would pay!
- Yes, it is leasehold, and the ground rent for Princess Wharf is increased annually by 3% (or by the CPI; whichever is greater)
- OPEX = $7,642.53 plus GST per annum for the year ending 31/03/20
- Ground Rent = $8,557.19 per annum effective 01/09/2019
- 50 year lease. Expires 2055
- Rates - $1,483.32.
To download the property files, please visit
|Kitchen||Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Waste disposal|
|Locality||Close to transport|