This property has now sold!
Whether you are starting out, downsizing, or just looking to invest or improve, this superb light & bright cedar home is one that needs to be seen. A modern home infused with character & charm, from the gorgeous kitchen to the cathedral ceilings, which provide enormous light, and a feeling of warmth and spaciousness that makes the house feel like a home.
Enjoy three large double bedrooms, two of which have studies, a master with ensuite, modern kitchen and bathrooms, and the best thing, pretty much nothing to do. Except move in and have fun of course!!
All this completed with indoor/outdor flow, a sunny entertaining deck, a yard big enough for the kids to enjoy, but not so big your weekends will be spent tending to the lawns, and a huge double garage (closed in carport) with workshop and loads of storage space.
- Cedar construction with iron roof
- Hard to find spacious one level living
- Light and bright generous open plan living & dining area
- Gorgeous high cathedral ceilings
- Three double bedrooms, two with studies, master with ensuite
- Double garage with huge workshop & storage space
- Sunny entertaining area and backyard for kids
- Super convenient central location
- Zoned for Forrest Hill Primary, TNIS and both Westlake Boys & Girls
A great entry level home in this area, perfect for many ages and stages. Motivated and realistic owners are committed to sell at Auction! Don't miss out!
See you at the open homes.
CURRENT CV: $1,050,000
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS: For the LIM & Title etc please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code 965R
AUCTION DETAILS: Harcourts Takapuna, 6:30pm Thursday 7 November 2019 (Unless Sold Prior)
ThursdayThu 31st Oct 201931st Oct 6:30 PM18:30 (In Rooms, 128 Hurstmere Rd Takapuna)
|Kitchen||Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal and Finished in|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools|