This stunning, high-spec terraced house in central Takapuna is the epitome of modern and luxury living.
Designed by renowned and respected architect Alan Shanahan, the layout and style of these homes are both functional and aesthetically pleasing with full-height windows and skylights to let in plenty of natural light. With fixtures and fittings imported from Europe, including a lift to take you to each floor, there is complete sophistication throughout.
- Solid construction with vertical cedar and aluminium weatherboard cladding, and colorsteel roofing
- Designer open-plan kitchen with Dekton benchtop, Gaggenau appliances, and german fridge, freezer and dishwasher all integrated and hidden behind the German 'Siematic' cabinetry
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, the other two have a view of the Sky Tower and city
- Luxurious bathrooms fully tiled with Italian-made tiles, Grohe fixtures, high-end Italian brand 'Cielo' in-wall cistern toilet seats and underfloor heating
- Central air-conditioning system
- European Oak tongue and groove flooring
- Internal access double garaging with Italian sliding-door lift from the garage right up to the third floor
Superbly located in close proximity to Takapuna mall and shops, the beach, and all the restaurants and cafes that Takapuna has on offer, and a stone's throw from the motorway for easy access to the CBD. You are set for exceptional schooling with Takapuna Primary, TNIS and Westlake Girls all within walking distance and Takapuna Grammar also in zone.
Come to our open home or call us today to arrange a private viewing.
To view or download property files please go to:
|Construction||Cedar and Aluminum Cladding|
|Joinery||Aluminium, Double glazing|
|Insulation||Walls, Floor, Ceiling|
|Flooring||Tiles, Timber and Carpet|
|Kitchen||New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Finished in Lacquer|