This property has been SOLD.
Immaculately maintained, easy-care home in the central hub of Takapuna! You will be hard pressed to find a better property in such a desirable, North Shore location.
Recently renovated lock up and leave family home - selling by negotiation rather than auction. Act fast to secure this unique opportunity.
Takapuna Primary School at the end of the street, minutes' walk to Shore City, Hurstmere Road shopping and restaurants, Takapuna Beach, and the wonderful lifestyle this popular suburb has to offer. So close to motorway access yet tucked away off the street for you to enjoy a private and peaceful sanctuary.
The layout of this home is superb with all three bedrooms located on the top floor. The master bedroom is complete with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. This level is complete with a family bathroom and separate toilet plus a deck off the other two bedrooms.
On the ground floor is a modern kitchen adjacent to the dining room area. The living room flows out onto a lovely sunny north-facing private garden and deck area. The ground floor guest toilet and separate laundry with access to a raised vegetable garden out the back situated to get plenty of sun complete the picture. Finally, the bonus of an internal access double garage plus plenty of additional off-street parking.
- Zoned for Takapuna Primary, Takapuna Intermediate, Takapuna Grammar and Westlake Girls High School
- Freshly painted, brand new carpet, updated kitchen, new lighting throughout
- Carpeted double internal access garage which can be used for an additional space for the children to play or work from home option.
- Cross-Lease 1/2 share of 584sqm (more or less)
- Zoning: Residential - Terrace Housing and Apartment Building Zone
- 2017 CV $1,050,000 (to be updated)
- Full weather tightness building report available
- To download the property documents click here: https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/VWDX
Open Homes: In the Red Light Traffic Setting we will be conducting open homes and everybody is welcome. No need to register prior to arrival. If you would prefer a private appointment, please just contact us to arrange a time.
Red Light Open Home Protocols: Our vendor has chosen to not use the Vaccine Passport; therefore everybody is welcome to attend our open homes. They will be conducted in accordance with the standard Covid-19 health protocols. Covid-19 Tracer App QR code must be scanned and attendee details provided prior to entry. Maximum person limit of 25 people apply, social distancing of 1 metre, mandatory mask wearing, contactless viewing and of course hand sanitation will be required. Attendees must meet the standard health criteria.
|Construction||Plaster and Block|
|Flooring||Carpet and Tiles|
|Kitchen||Standard, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Laminate|
|Roof||Concrete and Tile|