AUCTION: Thursday 1st July 2021 6.30pm - Harcourts Takapuna (unless sold prior)
PROPERTY INFO: Download at www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz with code ERJX
Set on a sunny north-west facing site this renovated 1980's home offers elevation, privacy, and gorgeous urban and sea views. Faultless form and function provides for easy family living and entertaining, with generous open plan living, dining and kitchen flowing seamlessly to stunning outdoor entertaining and front yard.
North facing and soaked in sun, the flow from kitchen to lounge, entertaining and lawn is not easy to find, and the benefits will not be lost on those with little ones. Keep an eye on them playing with ease, from inside or out, scooters in the courtyard, kicking a ball on the lawn, bouncing on the tramp, all under your watchful eye.
Three large double bedrooms plus an office or potential fourth bedroom provides ample accommodation for families.
A true move in live, love, and enjoy, immaculately presented with nothing to do. Situated just a short walk to Monarch Park & Willow Park School, and only moments to amenities, motorway on-ramps and access to all the the beautiful North Shore has to offer.
- 1980's construction with concrete tile roof
- Modern open plan kitchen, living & dining
- Amazing sun soaked outdoor entertaining areas
- 3 bedrooms, office/fourth bedroom, modern bathroom
- Insulated floor and ceiling plus heat pump
- Open carport plus off street parking
- Walk to Willow Park School, Monarch Park, supermarket, local bars/restaurants, Takapuna Golf Club & Takapuna Rugby Club
- Easy access to public transport & motorway on ramp
- Willow Park School School Zone
- CV: $930,000
First home buyers, down-sizers, investors - this is a must-see property. See you at the open homes.
Please note legal address is 2/96 Alton Ave
ThursdayThu 1st Jul 20211st Jul 6:30 PM18:30 (128 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna)
|Roof||Concrete and Tile|
|Flooring||Floating and Carpet|
|Kitchen||Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Gas bottled and Pantry|
|Locality||Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools|