PROPERTY INFO: To download property information please visit www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz & use code X14R
The Vendors have lived and loved but now on the move to grow a bigger family! Here is your chance to secure one of the finest boutique apartments in a prime location to maximise your vibrant city living.
In an eco-friendly building constructed to high specifications, this well designed north facing one bedroom home is beautifully appointed for both its style and function.
A full size kitchen complimented with Bosch appliances and an attractive Caesarstone kitchen island. Cavalier Bremworth wool carpets, double-glazing windows and a fresh air system ensure comfort all year round. The sun-filled bedroom offers extra space for a study-nook to favour work-from-home professionals.
This apartment comes with one freehold exclusive car parking space that can be internally accessed PLUS the car park building is opened to all apartment visitors at no cost.
Having a cafe, gym, dentist, and doctors within this sought-after complex and minimal travel to CBD, New Market, motorway access, Auckland City Hospital, the convenience of this location is just unbeatable.
Vendors have purchased, must sell!
- Built approx 2015 with cedar cladding
- Open plan kitchen & living with Bosche appliances and BoConcept entertainment units
- Fully insulated with wall panel heater and air ventilation system
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom PLUS washing machine & dryer as chattels
- One internal access car park & one storage locker
- Carpark offers free parking for apartment visitors
- Pet friendly and mostly owner-occupied neighbours
- Doctors, Dentist, Cafe, Gym and the proposed City Rail Link station at your doorstep
- Zoned for Auckland Grammar, New Market School and Kowhai Intermediate
- CV: $530,000 (apartment) + $50,000 (car park) - two titles
|Insulation||Walls, Floor, Ceiling|
|Flooring||Carpet, Timber and Tiles|
|Kitchen||Modern, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools|