Enter to Win • Kiwiana Competition
- Family adventure prize for 2 adults and 2 children
- Tree Adventures for 4 – Woodhill Forest
- The Tasting Shed lunch for 4 – Kumeu
- Two nights accommodation for 4 at Wainamu Luxury Tents – Safari Camping at Bethells Beach
Terms and Conditions for Kiwiana Competition
- The ‘Kiwiana Promotion’ (Promotion) is being run by Harcourts Cooper and Co Real Estate Limited (‘Promoter’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’).
- The Promotion runs from 16th November 2018 to 5pm 18th January 2019 (promotional period).
- To qualify for automatic entry:
(a) you must correctly answer and submit your entry form within the promotional period.
(b) the entrant is not an employee, contractor, licensee, salesperson or immediate family member of the Promoter (Associated Person)
- The prize consists of:
Family pass for 4 to the Tree Adventures in Woodhill forest. Lunch for 4 at the Tasting Shed in Kumeu ($200 voucher). Two Nights accommodation for 4 at Wainamu Luxury Tents – Safari Camping at Bethells Beach. All subject to availability.
- The prize does not include transfers to or from Auckland or between arriving at Tree Adventures, The Tasting Shed and Wainamu Luxury Tents.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Friday 18th January and will be drawn at random. Prize must be booked within 6 months of the draw and prize commenced within 12 months.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to declare that an entry is void and redraw the prize on the same terms as the original draw in the following circumstances:
(a) the winner does not respond to contact attempts within 48 hours of the first such attempt made by the Promoter; or
(b) the entrant is otherwise not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may require the winner and/or any person nominated to travel to show proof of identity, such as a passport or valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- Every person entering consents and agrees:
(a) that all information they provide for the purpose of redeeming the prize will be collected, stored and sent to the Promoter and any suppliers involved in the organisation or supply of the prize.
(b) that the information in clause 10(a) may be entered into the database of the Promoter, and may be used to send offers the Promoter, they think may be of interest. They may choose not to receive the materials by unsubscribing by email or any other method provided
(c) their name, region, photos, videos and other information may be published in all media and in any marketing material by the Promoter, and they agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose without compensation; and
(d) the Promoter may be required by law to disclose any of the information provided and will only make the disclosure if they believe, in good faith, that they are required to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the Promotion and to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of any prize item. In the event any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- The prize must be taken within 12 months of the draw or the prize will be withdrawn.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax or financial implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this Promotion are indicative only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been provided by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including entries not received due to technical problems.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with any product purchased for this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. By accepting the prize, the prize winner(s) accepts and acknowledges that they are travelling entirely at their own risk..
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.