COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
For general information on COVID-19 please refer to the Ministry of Health website.
These are general FAQ references. Your salesperson or property manager is available to answer further questions. This is not meant as legal advice and we recommend consulting your lawyer as required.
What plans does Harcourts Cooper & Co have in place to manage the risk and impacts around COVID-19?
We have a comprehensive response plan in place in relation to COVID-19 to help protect our people, clients, family, friends and communities.
Viewings and Auctions:
At Level 2, physical distancing remains paramount and contact tracing is essential.
Harcourts is committed to working with the Government and our communities to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are united against COVID-19 and continue to abide by health and safety protocols to protect our workers, the wider community, and New Zealand.
Contactless Viewings and Auctions:
• Our viewings and auctions are strictly ‘contactless’. Please do not touch any surfaces, doors, etc
• Sanitise hands on entry and exit
• Always adhere to physical distancing (2m minimum)
• Practice good hygiene etiquettes
• Remove shoes prior to entry if viewing a property
• Always adhere to any seating plans provided at an auction
• Register your details including name, address, phone number and email address to assist with contact tracing
• No more then 100 attendees at an auction or viewing
Important: Please do not enter the property if you are unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms, self-isolating or in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days. If you feel unwell within 14 days of attending the viewing, please contact your Harcourts sales sonsultant immediately